Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tuffy Rolls, and Lesson on Luna

So about my real horse life here in Florida.  Since we've been here for 9 months now (wow, I can't believe it) and Emma is a whopping 5 months old, I finally have an outlet for my horse obsession.  Long story short, I take my friend's daughter and give her a lesson while my girls have a play date with her younger ones.  There are four horses, all who need some more attention now that the owner's daughter moved away for college.  Tuffy, the paint stallion, was bred to Fancy (QH) and produced Sky (now 5yrs old and SO cute). Luna (QH) is a sweetheart flea-bitten gray mare.  Got my camera out to the barn finally, and took shots of Luna and Tuffy.  Next time, I'll make sure to take photos of Sky and Fancy, so they don't have hurt feelings. I gave Jaz a lesson on Luna with her new English saddle. Tuffy takes a roll, but he's still one handsome guy! I would love to get a portrait model of him done someday.  Drum roll... (pun intended!)













Here are some photos of the lesson, Jaz got to use her new English saddle.






No comments:

Post a Comment